Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Which payment method can be used when making payment?
A: We recommend Paypal.
We accept the major credit/debit cards, including Visa, Mastercard. More payment method available soon.
We do not accept any other payment method like Bitcoin at the moment, but please feel free to suggest a payment method, and we’ll take it into consideration for the future.
Q2: Why hasn’t my order been shipped out yet?
A: Our order processing time is 1-2 business days. If your order hasn’t been shipped out within the 1-2 business day processing time estimate, please be advised that there are several possible reasons this could have happened:
- Item out of stock: If an item is out of stock, the order won’t be able to ship. We will usually contact you if this happens. If you didn’t get an email, please feel free to use the Contact Us section.
- Item is on pre-order: If an item in the order is on pre-order, the order won’t be able to ship out until the pre-order item is available. If you require more information about this, please feel free to use the Contact Us section.
Customized Items: If there are customized items in the order, this will take additional time to prepare. Usually, this is made clear on our website when shopping. If it’s been a while and you would like to request an update, please feel free to use the Contact Us section.
- Other: There are other possible reasons for an order to not be marked as shipped within the 1-2 day processing estimate, including human error and how busy the season is. Announcements regarding any known delays will typically be made on our home page.
Q3: When will I receive the order?
A: At checkout, you can choose the standard and expedite transportation.
– Standard shipping costs are free in most countries, approximately 7-20 working days (North America) 10-25 working days (Europe) 10-20 working days (Asia)
– Expedited transportation takes 3-5 business days
Q4: Why is my order not arriving within the specified delivery deadline?
A: International shipments may be delayed due to various reasons. Not only does it need to cover more distances, but there are also government agencies that sometimes check the goods before they enter the country, which may increase transit time. In addition, although rare, lost or confiscated goods are possible. We don’t do much often, we can only wait for delays. Please feel free to contact us at support#roxenda.com (please replace “#” to “@”) to find out about lost goods at least 4 weeks after the order is shipped (but please wait for more than 75 days to contact us).
Q5：How do I track my package?
A: Items shipped by regular airmail do not have valid tracking information. Registered airmail, EUB or other express delivery (including DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX) will have valid tracking information for items shipped. Please check with a specific carrier and track your package on the official website.
You can track it here: http://www.17track.net/en
If this item was shipped by Amazon,in this case,please contact Amazon. Please Click this URL: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/contact-us
If anything else we can help, please contact us at support#roxenda.com (please replace “#” to “@”).
Q6：How to cancel the order?
A：If the item is shipped before you request an order cancellation request, we will not be able to cancel the order. If not, please contact support#roxenda.com (please replace “#” to “@”) for direct assistance. We will cancel your order and refund within 1-2 business days.
Q7：Do you ship to my country?
A: We ship orders via China Post Air Mail, EUB or Express for expedited shipping service to over 100 hundred countries in the world. You can not find or select your countries when placing the order, please feel free to contact support#roxenda.com (please replace “#” to “@”).
Q8: How long can I receive my refund?
A: Refunds are processed within 1-3 business days, after you received our confirmation.
Q9: The page shows the goods in stock, why is it displayed after the order?
A：There may be more customers placing orders at the same time, and occasionally this happens, please choose other products. If you like this product, you can pay attention to the availability of the product, you can buy again after arrival.
Q10: Who are responsible for the customs duty?
A：If you choose Regular air mail as shipping method, we generally send the items by a personal name and mark the package as a gift. Generally the total price we declare will be less than 32.00USD（Sometimes 50-60USD according to the shipping policy but declared price in any situation won’t be more than the one on the website）for custom clearance. If you have other request of this declaration, please inform us in the note on the checkout page when you order.
Please check if you should pay any duty fee in your country. You are responsible for it if it is required.
Please kindly NOTE:
1) If the parcel is shipped via EXPRESS like DHL, Aramex, European Express(DPD), according to their rules, the value will be declared according to the real value of items by them, and we do not have the right to make any modifications generally;
2) Please DO contact us first, if your local customs or post office need you to provide them with the proof of payment or other documents before releasing the parcel; if the parcel is returned to us because the customer rejects to sign without contacting us, the customer should pay for all the tax and shipping cost of the return;
3) The tax charged by your custom office depends on the custom clearance policy in your country;
4) If there are certain items for which there are some strict rules regarding the import of, there is a risk for the package to be destroyed or even confiscated by customs, please be aware.